In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on services of society of information and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website https://demium.com property of DEMIUM STARTUPS S.L, with its domicile in C/ RIBERA Nº 1 ENTLO. 1 Y 2 (46002) VALENCIA, and VAT number B98514011, registered in the Registry of Commerce of Valencia, Volume 9589, Book 6871, Folio 188, Page V-152580, hereinafter, the Holder.
You may contact de Holder in the following email: email@example.com
By means of this document we inform you of the terms and conditions that regulate the access and use of the Holder’s websites and mobile app applications, as well as the services and content associated with such sites and applications (hereinafter also the site(s) or the websites and mobile app(s)).
The access or use of any interested party to a website and/or app of the Holder, implies that the interested party acquires the condition of “user” and with such condition, a series of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal conditions contained in this website and read them carefully, as well as privacy policies, cookies or, where appropriate, conditions of sale. We recommend:
1.- That you visit them each time you intend to access or use the services and contents of the site, and
2.- To print or store a copy on your system.
This web provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the Holder or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In such registration the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially.
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the Holder offers through its website and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them for:
• Incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities. • Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in support of terrorism or against human rights. • Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Holder, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage. • Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. • Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of spam e-mails.
The Holder reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate the youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the Holder shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
The Holder owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Holder or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Holder, are expressly prohibited.
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is developed under his sole responsibility. In particular, by way of example, the Holder assumes no liability in the following areas:
• The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
• The purpose for which the website serves the User’s objectives.
• The infringement of current legislation by the User or third parties and, in particular, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
• The presence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the User or third parties. It is up to the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
• The fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, if applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may carry out.
• The damages produced to computer equipment during the access to the web page and the damages produced to the Users when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in the telecommunication networks that interrupt the service.
• Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of such forums or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. The Holder is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the User.
The Holder reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
In the event that http://https://demium.com/es/ includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the Holder shall not have any control over such sites and content. In no event shall the Holder assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any such hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The Holder reserves the right to deny or retire the access to the portal and/or the services offered without previous warning, at its own initiative or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the contents of this legal notice.
The relationship between the Holder and the User shall be governed by the Spanish law. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts of consumers and users.
This website is intended for users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, the Holder is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of this clause.
The Holder has installed an SSL certificate for its website. SSL («Secure Sockets Layer»).
An SSL certificate protects all personal and confidential information that may be handled on a website, regardless of the information being transmitted, such as from any of the website’s contact forms to the server, or data entered for newsletter subscriptions or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.
Latest version: December, 28th 2022